HighTop was incorporated on the 3rd April 2013. You can see us listed on Companies House here; https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08472387.
A relocation agency is a company that provides a service to organisations that tend to hire contractors. One of the issues organisations face when hiring contractors from outside London; is where the contractor will stay during their 6 month or even 2 year contract.
One option of course is for the organisation to pay for them to stay in a hotel. This is not only expensive, but is also not much fun for the contractor. We provide a solution. Organisations pay us premium rent to house their employee or contractor for a minimum of 6 months. In return we provide good accommodation, fully furnished, in a good location and pay all the bills – so it’s hassle free for everyone.
It is very simple – we, the company, are your tenant. You will be assigned a property manager who you will be able to contact at any time during the tenancy. It is just like a ‘fully managed’ service from a letting agent. The difference however, is that our service does not cost you money, it saves you money.
We are very different from a standard tenant. Firstly, we will rent your property for between 3 and 5 years; therefore you will have no voids during that period. This means no missing out on rent, no agent fees and no hassle.
During the tenancy we will:
• Carry out any maintenance jobs costing £100 or less. Free of charge.
• Get the property professionally cleaned twice a month to ensure the property looks great consistently.
• Email you a quarterly property report that will include up to date internal pictures of your property so you know it’s being looked after.
Before the tenancy begins we will:
• Furnish the property
• Deep clean and carpet clean the entire property – for free.
• Conduct any light maintenance works that needs to be done, for example painting / carpentry – for free.
• Organise and pay for the Gas Safety Certificate.
We have an annual turnover of over £1,000,000. We also own London BTL HMOs. Imagine you had a professional tenant with that level of income and assets.
Yes we will pay you a 5 week deposit.
We the company are your tenants.